#justiceforsylvester

 The news of Sylvester from Dowen College is sickening!! I remember when I was in Secondary school, it was a whole lot of bullying!! Writing home, telling my folks how I couldn't cope and all. As I reminisce on those times, I can't help but wonder how I was able to scale through. It was tough and sometimes brutal!! I attended a military school so it might be considered as 'military training' , however bullying from senior students was almost the watchword. 

Anyways it's quite unfortunate that young pupils who are under 17 engaged themselves in frivolous and implicating acts, forming cult groups and forcefully initiating others to join. How have we trained this young ones to be so heartless and brutal?? What are we doing as parents to raise kids to love and be simply humane? The world is a scary place already, why can't we raise our kids to do better?  Charity begins at home, who is raising these kids? Look at how that young boy was taken away because he stood up something. Look at how his parents will have to suffer emotionally till God knows when.. 

Please let's raise our children well. Let's stop covering up and overlooking those issues at home that requires your immediate attention and response. Let's hold these kids accountable for every action they take.. I hope the family is consoled soon.. #ripsylvester #ripangel

Comments

Popular Posts