Keep pushing

When I started blogging in 2017, I started with an unrelenting Force.. it was intense so much so that I had a good number of followers from around the world.. I blogged about kids and everything that revolves around their lifestyle and well being. It was really encouraging waking up each morning to post something that could spur a parent or guardian to be better in looking out for their kids.. I gradually had people come in to drop one or two comments and it was really good to see an engaging audience.. Gradually I drifted into news that didn't quite imbibe the initial goal. I started to blog about happenings and events that didn't quite relate to kids and funnily enough I got more and more engaging audience.. Twas all fun and I began to become too familiar with everything going on in my blog and suddenly relaxed.. I would blog today and not even look at it the next day and gradually familiarity bred contempt . I just stopped blogging for a while. My friends and acquaintances who knew the initial passion and vibe I started with began to ask questions concerning why I had stopped blogging. I just gave relatable excuses while deep within I knew I had relented.. I still have the blog on kids though on Facebook, you can check it out @ children are the happiness, However because I love to relate with everyday lifestyle and events I'm not going to be close minded on kids' affairs alone but basically air views on everything that concerns the human race and just basically give a perspective..
So please as much as you would like to give up on something you've just started, take this piece of advice from someone who gave up along the line, there's nothing as grooming something you are passionate about and watching it blossom. Keep pushing, it might take forever to get there however it's worse than giving up and realizing you could have continued and gotten farther than you are..

Comments

Popular Posts