A happy new year

 Lol, I know!! This is the 4th and I'm pretty late for the new year. I have been carried away with the whole celebration. My sister came over to spend the holidays with us and I have been overwhelmed with catching up and entertaining family and friends that I barely have enough time for myself. I enjoyed it though. All the while, it's been my husband and I alone but we got to have people around us during the holiday season and it was so much fun.. 

Today also marks my husband's birthday.. I'm so elated about this year's.. Last year, he wasn't in town, twas so lonely and boring for us.. So this year we get to celebrate with family and friends.. We'll just bake a cake and prepare a delicacy for our guests. I got him a gift and he loved it. Unfortunately however, I came down with a flu so I'll be doing a lot of resting in between. Nevertheless, I'll still have fun. 

I know this year is going to be great!! Believe that as well and it will work for you.. Please say a good prayer for my husband today. He is such a good Man.. 

Cheers and a beautiful New year!!

Comments

Popular Posts