God will 'work it out'...

 When I was younger, there use to be a Mathematics program called work it out. Anytime it comes on air and my Dad happens to be around, our(my brothers and I) hearts will start racing so fast, we'll become so apprehensive and agitated. It's not like we were bad in Maths but my Dad put us in constant need to be in the know and because unseriousness and play will not allow us  be great 😩😩 it felt like our world was crashing down. He expects that we get our writing materials before the anchor finishes her introduction, he also expects that we get all answers before it was said. Now sometimes because of fear, we got many questions wrong and others days were easy for us. My brothers especially, were not just having it anymore; so when twas time to get writing materials, they pretended they couldn't find them and the show would have gone almost half way. My dad will angrily storm their room just to find them fidgeting and the writing materials just sitting somewhere on the bed. Then it wasn't funny but we laugh about it every now and then. 

God isn't like my brothers and I. When and if there's a problem that needs a solution in your life, he'll work it out. He's never late but always on time to solve that problem. As long as you trust in him for a dire need, he won't go fidgeting because he's tired of your complaints or trying to buy time off, on the contrary, he will show up for you in his time and when you are patient enough to trust in his solution and timing, he does it bigger and better. So hang in there, God will definitely work it out!!

Comments

  1. He always works it out in his own ways. His timing is Always perfect: for the shield of the earth belong unto GOD, he us greatly exalted 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts