November ( A month of recovery)

 Happy new month and welcome to the month of recovery. I do hope you recover from all that has been lost or stolen from you. This is just to encourage you who have lost something so dear that it will be fine. You might not feel it now which is perfectly okay, but like I'll always say, just hold on. Recently I lost a close acquaintance and till now I can't believe someone launching into her prime was cut off from the face of the earth. She was so lively, young (mid or late 20s) and cool, always in celebration mood. If I felt or still feel shocked at her demise, I can only imagine what her parents, siblings and friends might be going through. A really hard phase for them indeed. While others are celebrating a feat or another, you might be in agony and depression but I'm here to let you know that nothing last forever!! If you are a believer, I have a word for you and I hope it consoles you gradually or instantly as it did to me. Zechariah 9:12 says "Turn you to the strong hold, prisoners of hope, even today do I declare that I will render double unto you.. God is promising double for your loss. Be encouraged!! It's fine if you don't believe at this excruciating point in your life, God is 'waiting' for you to be still so that he can walk you through it. You will recover!! Sending God's love and healing to parents who have lost their child or children, to siblings who have lost their brothers or sisters, children who have lost their parents or parent. You are not alone, you will come out of it stronger!! They will be proud that you are happy and fulfilling your time on earth!! Be consoled.

Comments

Popular Posts