Telling Stories to heal

 It's been a minute!! Well, twas a bit intentional because I was a bit emotionally down but hey, we MOVE!! That's the spirit I encourage you to have. A Spirit of Hope that everything will be ok. The thing about life is that we will always have challenges, some big, some small. There will be times that we feel clueless of what next to do but hey what's life without a rollercoaster of highs and lows? boring!! So even if you don't want to be in a position to tell that excruciating story, it's fine. Nobody likes bad times however bad experiences shared give others who might be going through tough or not so tough times hope that they can come out of it if another did. I lost my babies in me just when I couldn't wait to see them, others gave birth and their babies died instantly, some women can't tell what it feels like to carry a child in their womb,  others died alongside the child in the process of giving birth, some can't give birth again after having one. These are stories that a lot of families go through and when we tell them to encourage others, not only are we giving hope to the hopeless, we are healing too.. 

Comments

Popular Posts