Finding out about the loss of my twin boys ( momo twins part 1)

 16th August 2021 will remain indelible for the rest of my life. I'm cringing typing this and if not because I've made up my mind to share my story, I would have kept it hidden. Hidden in the deepest abyss of my heart. It's not something I like to narrate now and then but I have come to realize that everyone is fighting a battle and hearing or reading stories that are relatable gives one some sort of hope that we are not alone in our journey and there can be a way out of the crossroad. Wow!! Ok so here's what happened. On the  15th of August, I woke up feeling my very usual self, tired and heavy. I got out of bed to fix something to eat and my boys would kick anytime I'm in the kitchen. It's like they knew food was on it's way, EVERYTIME!! So  I got to the kitchen and I noticed they didn't kick as usual. I just figured that they might be sleeping but deep down it felt strange. After preparing what to eat, there was still no movement, ok, that's strange still. I walked up to my husband who was relaxing and casually told him that I haven't felt the movement of the babies. He just smiled and whispered to my tummy 'babies wake up, time to eat ,  I'll take a break from here please bear with me!!

Comments

Popular Posts