Introduction

 I'll like to personalize this blog rather than write on General Children Stuff. Not that I do not love the world of kids anymore but I've come to realize that when people tell their stories and experiences, it's a lot more relatable, a lot more identifiable than telling about things you don't have personal experiences of. So this is me telling a loonnng story of the loss I've dealt with in the past and how I have been able to take a day at a time. This is me hoping that someone somewhere can relate to and find solace that bad stuffs happen to the best of us. This is me being vulnerable and bare with my story, also asking 'grieving questions'. However, this is not a moody community but one you can associate with and know that you are not alone in your journey of grief. I hope this helps in the long run. Cheers

Comments

Popular Posts