Stay tuned and be encouraged..(October series coming to an end)

 This October, I made up my mind to tell about my recent loss and how I managed and still manage to forge ahead because whether you agree or not, recovery from a loss is a process and it takes time, it takes a lot to tell others what you went through without breaking down again. It's a story that I wanted to tell not only because I ease off by writing but I hoped that someone somewhere who might be grieving and feeling like all hope is lost, can find stories as such and relate with, and also know that they are not alone; that others have gone through and are still going through unimaginable loss. That is why this platform has been created to build a community of broken and lost minds to find solace that there is still hope even in the midst of nothingness, there will be a reason to smile again and be genuinely happy!! There will be a reason to be found again even if you feel lost in that painful situation. So we'll be going through with this in series. I've shared my experience with the loss of my momo twins (search through it incase you haven't). I'll also share the experience of how my beloved Father died and how I was able to pull through even though there are still times I think about him and get lost in thoughts of who he was to me, how he raised me and  the many sacrifices he made just so I could get and be the best.. Those memories bring few drops of tears because I feel he left too soon to see how my siblings and I are eventually blossoming..  Anyways please follow this blog to always get notifications anytime something is up.  You could also share your story to my email and if permitted we can share it here to just encourage others going through a loss as well. Stay tuned and be encouraged!!

Comments

Popular Posts