What my in-laws did!!

 Before I got married, I prayed for good in-laws. In-laws that I can term Family indeed. The first day I spoke with my husband's elder sister whom everyone considers the mother since the demise of their mum, I was a bit apprehensive. There was a picture in my head already. A picture my husband and his immediate younger sister had created. The said things like she's a no nonsense person, will outrightly come for you if you mess up😅😅, does not pretend, this and that. I was ok with that as long as it wasn't bullying and because I equally had no nonsense people in my family, I could relate. We got on really good and till date, I consider her  a mother and a big Aunt; my husband's siblings , so cooperative, loving and caring as well!! They all stood in the gap of prayers during our loss and my delivery. They are family indeed. They encouraged, cried and cheered me up and in turn brought the family closer and stronger. I couldn't have asked for a better family. They came through in the face of adversity. They showed me how blessed I am to have them as in-laws. This is me saying a big 'Thank you' to Aunty Nelly, Bro Igwe, Bro Ijoma,Sis Esther, Gabby and my gragra Debbie.. You all are the best!!

Comments

Popular Posts